A renewal is an extension of time to continue accessing an active subscription, and it will not start the subscription over, provide a reset, or grant access to additional questions that were not previously accessible. Because a renewal is an extension to an already active subscription, it is effective from the existing expiration date, not from the date of purchase, and cannot be deferred in any way to start at a later date/time.
- Renewals are only available for the original purchase of the MPJE or CPJE Online Course.
- Renewals include the Video Lectures and Test Banks
- For the MPJE Online Course only: renewals will also include the flashcard deck chosen with the original purchase.
- Renewals may be purchased at any time during current access and then up to 7 days after the MPJE or CPJE Online Course has expired.
- Renewals are available in the following options:
- 30 days ($79)
- 60 days ($129)
- 90 days ($149)
- There is no limit to the number of purchased renewals.