We understand that studies can be interrupted. You can place your account on hold, if needed. The following restrictions apply to all hold requests:
- You can place your account on hold for 30 days.
- Each student has a maximum of two holds.
- You are responsible for contacting us to place your account on hold. We are not able to credit back or extend access retrospectively for unused days.
- You can reactivate your account at any time.
- Your account will automatically be reactivated after 30 days, if it is still on hold.
To place your account on hold, please contact email@example.com.